At Scaletronic every role matters. We believe that everyone on our team should feel empowered in our company to have a direct impact and share its successes. It’s through everyone’s direct involvement that we will be able to produce our best work. We aim to foster an environment of learning, collaboration and innovation that challenges everyone to help push our products forward.
We are a group of passionate, creative, and innately curious people. Perpetual learning is implicit in what we do and everyone actively pursues new opportunities for improvement and growth. We work in a fast paced environment with no shortage of responsibilities and return to work each day ready to take on new challenges.
Our current vacancies
Technical Project Manager
Roles & Responsibilities
We are actively seeking a talented and experienced technical project manager to oversee a wide variety of projects from conceptual design through implementation. You will have the chance to network with clients, vendors, and in-house personnel as well as form a dream team of experts for each project to maximize resources and efficiency. We know how valuable your problem-solving and leadership skills are to our company’s success, and we offer an exceptional salary package that reflects the responsibilities of the position. If you are ready to steer high-level projects to success, we are excited to have you on our team based in our Skovlunde, Denmark office. This is a full-time position in a fast-growing company. You can enjoy the rewards of making a big difference in an informal and innovative yet demanding environment by bringing your skills, experience, and ability to the team who are on a mission to become the best at what we do.
Start date: by appointment.
Technical CAD Designer
We are actively seeking a talented and technical CAD Designer to support our team of Design and Projects Teams. You will have the chance to network with clients, vendors, and colleagues in a fast-growing company and to progress and develop your skills.
The job responsibilities – what your day will look like:
- Working with the Lead designers and Project Directors you will be responsible to develop high level ideas and concepts into detailed technical drawings.
- You will be using AutoCAD and Inventor programmes.
You will present working drawings at all stages of the project.
Start date: 1 August 2021 or by appointment.
Technical Development Lead
We are looking for a talented and experienced Technical Lead to join us on what is an exciting journey. The successful candidate will play a key role in influencing, expanding and maturing the organisation in this journey and in shaping a roadmap for a very ambitious future.
Your skillset is valuable to us and we offer an attractive salary to reflect the responsibilities of this position. If you are ready to make an impact and enjoy the rewards of making a big difference in an informal and innovative yet demanding environment, we look forward to welcoming you to the team based in Skovlunde, Denmark.
- Degree in computer science, engineering or related field
- Leadership and manager qualities
- js development experience
- Experience as Chief/Lead SW-engineer or Architect
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Structured approach to tasks and desire to complete
- Great blend of product/business mindset and technical expertise
- Self-disciplined, goal-oriented, excellent team player
- Determine project requirements and develop work schedules
- Build a development team
- Lead and manage the development team
- Accountable for development process
- Identify risks and plan accordingly
- Accountable for code quality
- Manage technical debt
- Develop and ensure code review best practice
- Accountable for team productivity
- Opportunity to shape the team and direction
- Opportunities for progression in a fast-growing tech business
- Ability to make architectural decisions and drive the existing product redesign project
Technical Service Manager
Rolle og ansvar:
Vi søger en talentfuld og erfaren servicechef til at tage ejerskab af vores planlagte og reaktive kundesupport. Du får chancen for at netværke med klienter, leverandører og internt personale. Vi ved, hvor værdifulde dine problemløsning og lederskabskompetencer er for vores virksomheds succes, og vi tilbyder en attraktiv lønpakke, der afspejler stillingens ansvar. Hvis du er klar til at levere fremragende kundeservice og afbalancere forretningsmålene med succes, er vi glade for at have dig med i vores team baseret på vores kontor i Skovlunde, Danmark. Dette er en fuldtidsstilling i en hurtigt voksende virksomhed. Du kan nyde fordelene ved at gøre en stor forskel i et uformelt og innovativt, men alligevel krævende miljø ved at bringe dine færdigheder, erfaring og evner til holdet, der er på mission, om at være de bedste til det vi gør.
Don’t see the role you want? Contact us!